Adulting



It has been quite sometimes since the last post. And as usual, always crawling back here when something stuck in my mind but I just don't know how to tell people about that. Final is coming in two weeks. And obviously, as always, I'm way too far than being ready. You know every semester I keep telling myself, change sya, change. But hell no, the lazy me is still here.

Okay so lets talk about what's on my mind now.

First thing first, I miss mom. A lot. But nothing can be done with this problem, just have to wait until 8th June! I'm coming home Ma <3 Next is the internship thingy. This thing has messed up my mind for sooooooo long. I mean, I have started searching, making CV and what not since February if I'm not mistaken. and now its already April, no just a few more days to May. and I still haven't heard anything from any company. People keep telling I have to do the internship while some say it is okay not to intern. I am not even sure what I want right now. It is just that I want to spend time my summer break with mom, but at the same time internship is also important hmm future? Don't want to even start with that. Everything is so vague. One thing for sure, I just hate competition and high expectation. I don't want to be compared with others. Hate it so much. Can we just go with our own pace?

Almost nine years I am away from home and mom. I had enough. Gonna finish this degree (in shaa Allah successfully) and I just want to live with mom, pretty please :') Okay, I think that's all for this post. Continue with your revision please blegh! Anyway it is good to know someone is blogging again, welcome back love hehe <3 Take care all xo

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts