Snowy Day


It's the most beautiful time of year !
Olla all. Alhamdullilah it was snowing just now ! I'm super glad mann. Have been waiting for this since the start of this week because (as far as I know) Sheffield Essex and Birmingham already snowwyyy So jealous, but not anymore hehe And I'm even more happy and thankful as it was snowing during daytime hee Thank you Allah <3 

Time flies so fast. It is already December 9. It just feels like only yesterday I celebrated my birthday. Always had this kind of mixed feeling of wanting to finish all these studies and living in here and just go back to Malaysia and stay with mom real fast but at the same time, I just hate the feeling of ending the 'UK life'. Because I believe, there is no way I'm able to come back here once I graduate later. Unless I become super rich hahaha which is not the case I think ? Gonna miss living in here. Let's treasure our everyday life and end it with no regret in shaa Allah. 

Anyway, the finals for semester one will start in a month. I'm freaking scared I swearrr. Got no confidence AT ALL for this final. Maybe I'm not that serious in studying I don't know T.T But nonetheless, gonna do my best no matter what because finally .... I have a mission to achieve !! In shaa Allah I'm planning to proceed with ACCA cert after getting the degree. Hmm I know it's not an easy task but let's just do our best and go with the flow! May Allah ease everything Amin. Ciou , S xo

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts