Alhamdullilah



Hiya! Hope you are all doing good.

Okay so one super good news is that I got an internship offer from EY !!! Alhamdullilah, can't believe it myself actually, and the fact that I will be doing the internship at EY is far than what I expected. After being rejected by PwC, to be honest, my confidence level has dropped really badly, I don't know why but maybe because I have put so so so much effort while applying for PwC and that was the first internship that I applied so that's why I think it hurts so much. But yeah, everything happens for a reason isn't? And now, I already see the hikmah behind the 'rejection' I got from PwC haha. Alhamdullilah. 

I know, things will get harder ahead, but I will do my best! One thing for sure, just keep trying even though it is tough and hard okay? I have applied for more than 10 companies, and none of them reply to my application. It is a stressful matter tbh. But what I did was, just keep applying and following up with the companies so they know how much you wanted that positions. In the end, all the hard work paid off! 

Stay positive okay ! xx

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts