Never give up

    


Spending the first weekend of any sem is never a fun one haha with nothing to do no homework no money no berjimba durr.

 Even it was only a week so many bad things happened like seriously can't I live happily and don't have to care about anything? Life is sure great without a care isn't it. Looking at those people did the things they said they will never did is the worst feeling ever. Trying not to care bout them but whatever it is they are still my friends . Hoping that I will never be one of that kind of people. Because I know that it is easier to say rather than to go through the situation. So it is a note to self too .

 Please , seriously please do remind me to go back to the right path if I were to drift away from it.

Worrying about something will never change a thing but trust in Allah changes everything. -Z

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts