Fresh new start xx

    

Bismillah , a new sem just started. New aims and in shaa Allah better results. Even though today is not a great first day that I expected to have as most of my sedbergh members are in the other classes. We are no longer sedbergh. I am  no longer Sedbergh. Now I am Saltashian acehh haha. It is sure hard to get along with new people but I am surely know that everything would be just fine as we are a family kan ? No matter lah what class are you in , our aim is still the same . United Kingdom , 2016. May Allah bless our journey. But the worst thing was to not have my polar bear in the same class. Huh . To the positive side,sarah nadh zethy is in the same class weeee and dewi too. Alhamdullilah. New lecturers is something that bothered and scared me. Afraid that I can't get along with their style but it's totally depends on me to deal with it and study smart. Just hoping for the best ! Lots of love ,S xx

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts