New page .



Assalamualaikum peeps :) 
1st January 2015.
A new start. 
2014 , too many things had happened in just 365 days. Things changed , people changed , people came and people left. Zillion thanks for those who stayed, and not to forget for those who left at least the memories last forever. Of good and bad things that happened, I've learned so many things. Not to trust anyone too much , not to love anyone too much, 'too much' itself is never a good thing tho . Except for the love to our Creator. And not to lose hope because of silly things. 2014 had been a tough year for me, and the whole Malaysians. One after another incidents happened. All the crisis sure have its own reasons behind that. Not to forget that its the hints to all of us from Allah. Sometimes when I felt so down and got a mental breakdown, I will just think about those who are suffering much more than me . I mean what dehel that I have to be so sad just because something is not going well as I wished it to be ? Who am I to be so 'not grateful' ? Just looking at the flood victims , its really broke my heart into pieces. When the victims went back home after the flood, and look at their hometown , there is nothing. They have to start their life all over again from zero. Almost every thing ruined. Yet they are still strong to face all that. So what is the reason for us to be sad and breakdown over something that is not even a big deal. This is a note to myself. Stay strong ! Looking forward for a better days coming for 2015. Lets be a better muslimah In shaa Allah . Take care guys and Happy New Year ! Assalamualaikum xx 

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts