Till forever

   
Back then in 2010 was my very first post of this blog. When I reread all the posts  that posted before , it was super duper funny yet sad and terrifying moment for me. How immature i am at that time. How I let all my anger in here. How I spread my happiness in here. How I told my beloved ones that I love them ((or hate them !)) and above all that , how all the people that I've mentioned in this blog before changed. And ofc how me , myself changed. It's only around five years gap from the first post till now but I felt that every single thing have changed. Few stay, most of them left. Whatever it is , hope that everyone has a good life right now and I do treasure all the good and bad memories that I've been through before :) Thanks to them I know how to stay alive haha Be happy guys ! 
" Sometimes you miss the memories not the person "
                                       Lots of love , S .

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts