Comeback

The Assalamualaikum peeps ! Hope everyone sihat walafiat Hmm I think my last post was around two or three months ago 😅 felt like it was just yesterday when i first registered here in Intec . Through ups and downs Alhamdullilah I can still survive in here. Not that bad the people are nice particularly Sedbergh are awesome sumpah daebak feels like home with them 😘 Eventhough haritu bapak breakdown because someone betrayed ((like dehell lah kan hmm tape i know when time comes you will regret it babe seriously)) but i know Allah had grant for greater friends and family in my life and In  Shaa Allah it will last forever till the end. Haha I don't even know what am I trying to say kekekek 

Actually , I wanted to stop with all this blogging thingy but when I rethink about it hmm its not wrong to continue with this as at least I can keep my wonderful and even saddest moments in here hohoho sounds poyo . Okay thats all for this post Have a great day ahead 😘

P/s : pray for my tests and finals omg cuakkkkk 




Counters
Expedia.com Discounts