All of me.




Assalamualaikum . Its been really tired sad pathetic weeks. But its okay , that's life kan ? No matter how you want to run away from it hmm they will come to you . But I believe Rasullah once said that " makin lama kamu dalam kesusahan makin dekat lah kesenangan yang Allah bagi kepada mu " .

Even though macam too late to say this but yeah thanks a lot for those yang selalu tolong in my studies . Seriously , without Allah , teacher , parent and of course my friends memang tak mampu dapat straight As. Alhamdullilah I got the chance for scholarship interview ; Petronas , JPA and FGV . I've tried my best so berserah je sekarang ni . Allah knows the best for me . In shaa Allah.

Believe me , no matter how you see life is unfair to you , back to Allah . Actually , hati kita tak tenang tu thats why otak kita fikir macam tu . So untuk tenang kan hati there are four steps which is Solat , Baca Al-Quran , MAjlis Ilmu and bangun ketika sepertiga malam . Its not hard to do but its hard to start kan ? Just niat and in shaa Allah Allah tolong . I am not the one yang alim or baik pun but theres nothing wrong untuk sampaikan benda baik kan ? Lets find redha Allah and Allah will help us dunia akhirat in shaa Allah.

WHEN WE REPAIR OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH 
ALLAH WILL REPAIR EVERYTHING ELSE FOR US 

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts