Ramadhan 2017



So a week of blessed Ramadhan has passed. Done four paper, one more to go. Just a week away for home but it just feels so long to wait for the next Sunday. Problems after problems came.

Seriously I just want to get out from here. I wanna go home. I just wanna feel safe, safe like always. Since the Manchester Arena incident, Manchester turned to somewhere I don't feel like home. It became a place where helicopter & police sirens have become normal that I can't even recall how many times I heard in a day. So many people affected by this event and not to forget to the people who has lost their beloved ones. How can people be so mean? My heart always feels unease. The impacts are huge and affect every each of us. Stay strong Mancunians and may Allah protects us forever and always In shaa Allah.

8 days to go and I'm so done with all of this. Really hope that I can pass all the papers and do not have to resit any paper. In shaa Allah. I realised that I did not give my all for this exam (since when I did anyway ?) but just hoping for the best. Hmm. Last paper syndrome is haunting me right now. And to be honest, I never do the 'counting down to home' as serious as right now. It's not homesick, just that I don't want to stay here any longer.

19++ hours of fasting is not that bad actually. I mean, it is bearable especially in this special month of Ramadhan. Even though the hunger started quite early haha around 3 pm every day but I manage to bear with it. It was good though to have only around 4-5 hours to eat anything I want and fasting for the rest of the day. All thanks to The Almighty Allah <3 Alhamdullilah.

So yeah that's it for now. Stay safe & Salam Ramadhan xx

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts