No Regret


Assalamualaikum gais ! 
Just started my second month of holidays . Fuhh how fast time flies .I just got my end of semester examination results and  Alhamdullilah Thank you Allah the results was okay hee even though I didn't get full points (which is 15 points) but 14 is still okay right ? Syukur Alhamdullilah ^.^ Should struggle more with economics haha ((i thought econs was not that hard haha too bad its not spm my dear , you're in a level .. bear with it ! haha)) And Thank God that I can reduce the tense of studying because I don't have to take psychology subject anymore weeeee ! Actually from my point of view lah Psychology is a subject that is fun to study and explore but puhlissss not for an examination haha lol . Ohh and my dearest psychology's lecturer will be missed duhhh , She is not only our lecturer but she is more like a friend heee thank you Miss Ruhiyah. Okay enough my so called college life.

How would you feel where you are at that moment when you lose so many people around you just because you wanted someone to stay by your side ((its okay at first because it seems to you that you can trust that person so much)) but then ... people changed durr . He/She left you and yeah you are all alone. It was great right ? May karma hits that person haha serves your right . LOL it sounds so mean  No one cares anyway you deserve that ! So yeah note to self and all of you be nice to everyone kayyy !

Whatever happened , don't regret . Take a chill pill hahahh everything happens for a reason!
Lots of love,
S.

Counters
Expedia.com Discounts